If you are also conscious of all the people who viewed your profile, then you have landed the right palace. In this article, we are going to know how Facebook has helped us in removing boredom from our lives, you will also get to know how to see who viewed your Facebook profile, and the number of people who visited your account in a particular period of time.
Now, first, let’s talk about Facebook. As we all know, Facebook is a top trending social media platform. Facebook has helped us in finding our friends whom we lost somewhere in moving forward in our individual lives. It has served as a great platform for making new friends as well, and since, it is used all around the world, one can make a friend from anywhere in the world and can make any number of friends. You can even get to know about them, their lifestyle, their culture, etc. by chatting with them along with the pictures which they share in their timelines. Many people who met on Facebook are now very good friends, even some have married their friends they met on Facebook. It is a great way of socializing as you can share your happiness with many people at the same time.
There are way more features of Facebook, that we can write thousands and thousands of words without tiring. Despite having several incredible features, Facebook is unable to stop people from making fake profiles and stalking other people’s profiles. There are many incidents where stalkers misuse the information present on others’ profiles. Due to the increase in such incidents, people become concerned about their safety and the people visiting their profiles. Therefore, there are several searches on the internet where people search the ways to see who views your Facebook profile.
By the means of this article, we will be going through a process that will help you to know who visited your Facebook profile.
Method-1: Know who visited your Facebook Profile through desktop
This is a very simple hack by which you can know who visits my Facebook profile and you can embed your facebook feed on your site. However, to follow the steps under this method you need to have a desktop with a keyboard. If you do not have your own, you can visit some cybercafes and use their system. But once done with your work, do not forget to log out from your Facebook account, if using a cybercafe system, as your account will stay logged in and will not automatically log out and therefore anyone can misuse it.
Following are the steps to see who views your Facebook profile:
- On your computer, open any web browser.
- In the search bar of it, search the Facebook login page.
- From the search results, click on the Facebook account login link.
- In the login form of your Facebook account, enter your email address or phone number, or username associated with your account and the password for that account in their respective fields.
- After entering your account, on the homepage of it, right-click anywhere with the help of the mouse.
- Now, from the options that appear, click on “View Page Source”.
- A new page with the code of that webpage will appear.
- Now, from the keyboard press the “CTRL” and “F” keys at the same time.
- A small box will appear where you have to type the “BUDDY_ID” in the text box of it.
- Press the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- Now, it will take you to where the “BUDDY_ID” word is written, and adjacent to it you will find the Facebook accounts of people who visit my Facebook profile.
- From there, copy the Facebook account and paste it into the search bar on your Facebook and you will land on the person’s profile who visited yours.
Method 2: Know who visited your Facebook profile through Android Phone
If you are an Android user then the process of how to see who visited your Facebook profile becomes very easy for you. There are several apps available on the Google Play Store that serve the same purpose. However, all of them are not legit, only a few are there that work properly. One of them is the “Who Viewed My Profile” app, it is the most decent app that actually works and provides you with a list of people who visited your account, not just Facebook, but also WhatsApp and Instagram.
Moreover, this app is very easy to use. Once downloaded successfully, open the app, there you will find three options for your Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. Login with Facebook to see who views your Facebook profile. There, you will get a list of people, by tapping on it, you will get to know the person’s details.
Know how many people visited your Facebook Account
This is the process that will tell you how many people have visited your Facebook within a given time frame, following are the steps:
- First, login into your Facebook account on your mobile phone or desktop.
- Now, tap on the three lines (Menu) icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Within it, tap on the “Pages” option and then visit the page for which you want to see people count.
- There, tap on the “Insights” option at the top of your page.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Page Views. It will give you the number of people who visit my Facebook profile, their age and gender, country and city, and even their device.
Also Recommended – https://facthealthier.com/2022/11/04/see-unsent-messages-on-facebook/